Deer Creek Operations Facility
Preconstruction, Construction Management, Project Management
Deer Creek Public Schools
Total Square Feet:
- The facility includes three bays for bus maintenance, office space for the operations staff, and second floor shell space to expand offices and support space in the future.
- The three bus bays include a vehicle lift that allows maintenance on buses, and an automatic vehicle wash large enough to accommodate a school bus.
- The second structure is a pre-engineered metal building with a mezzanine space that houses materials and janitorial supplies.
- The project is constructed on approximately 18 acres of previously unimproved land behind an existing elementary school.
- The property required clearing and grading the property to properly drain storm water.