OU Children's Hospital
Oklahoma City, OK
Preconstruction, Construction Management
University Hospitals Trust
Total Square Feet:
- This project encompasses the University of Oklahoma Children’s Hospital Physician's tower, parking, atrium, and conference and education Center
- This project includes the 336,000-square-foot Physician’s tower, a 70,000-square-foot atrium, and the 78,000-square-foot Samis education center.
- The 14-story physicians tower houses more than 100 pediatric specialists, many of whom are the only doctors in their specialty in the state.
- A new eight-story atrium serves as the main entrance and integrates the new tower with the existing Children’s Hospital.
- An 1,100-space basement parking facility focuses on convenience and way-finding of patients and visitors by creating an enhanced sense of a "front door" for each portion of the development.