TSU St. David's School of Nursing
Round Rock, TX
Preconstruction, Construction Management
Barnes Gromatzky Kosarek Architects
Texas State University
Total Square Feet:
- This new three-story building includes instructional classrooms, an auditorium and lecture halls, office space, student support areas and high-tech audio-visual systems.
- Lab space includes clinical practice labs, simulation labs monitored remotely from a control room and non-wet research labs.
- New mechanical and electrical systems, including upgrades to the existing campus central plant, were installed along with security, fire alarm, fire protection and communication systems.
- Site improvements include access roadways, landscape and irrigation, and a courtyard with a labyrinth, the design of which replicates the Chartres Cathedral labyrinth in France and is to be healing in nature.
- This project is LEED® Silver certified.