Davis Correctional Facility
Construction Management at Risk
Rees Associates, Inc
Corrections Corporation of America
Total Square Feet:
- This 1,000-bed medium security private prison was completed in 16 months.
- The core of the structure is an ancillary building that serves all the daily needs of the facility: food service, laundry, medical, visitation, programming space, and administrative management spaces.
- Master control located at the heart of the building controls all access into and egress from the prison.
- A ring road outside the main fence is used for patrolling the prison perimeter and high, tower light masts illuminate the prison buildings and yard.
- This is one of four similar facilities across Oklahoma built by Flintco utilizing the same cost, usage, security and transition data.
- Flintco was involved with the early stages of design and program development, as well as construction management and start-up.