2302 S. Prospect
Oklahoma City, OK 73129-6466
Office hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Central Time)
Home to the great University of Oklahoma football and the state capital that made the original land-run "Sooners" legendary, Flintco's Oklahoma City office was created to better serve the needs of our clients in the central part of the state. Oklahoma City now ranks as one of the largest of Flintco's offices, with regards to staff size, and provides the resources to deliver diverse project types of virtually any size. The Flintco-Oklahoma City office has constructed or renovated some of the area's most notable landmarks – from convention, visual arts and civic centers to stadiums casinos, and hospital expansions. On each and every project that Flintco undertakes, we consider the opportunity to serve our clients as a real privilege. In our home state of Oklahoma, in which we have a century of service to the community, Flintco was entrusted with the addition of the 155-foot dome to the state capitol building – an assignment we consider both an honor and a privilege.
Flintco Oklahoma City has had the privelage of working with clients on projects such as:
- University of Oklahoma Homer L. Dodge Physics and Astronomy Research Facility – Norman, Okla.
- Stillwater Medical Center Cancer Center Expansion and Renovation – Stillwater, Okla.
- Gulfport Energy Headquarters – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- University of Central Oklahoma The Quad Student Housing – Edmond, Okla.
- Norman Regional Hospital Moore Medical Center – Moore, Okla.
- GE Oil and Gas Technology Center – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Embassy Suites at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Dolese Bros. North Broadway Concrete Plant – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Mercy Portland 3-POD Clinic – Edmond, Okla.
- WinStar Hotel, Phases II and III – Thackerville, Okla.
- Chickasaw Nation Medical Center – Ada, Okla.
- Deer Creek Public Schools – Edmond, Okla.
- Embassy Suites Norman Hotel and Conference Center – Norman, Okla.
- Federal Complex – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- FireLake Grand Casino – Shawnee, Okla.
- Chesapeake Arena – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- INTEGRIS Cancer Institute of Oklahoma – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Civic Center – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Norman Regional HealthPlex – Norman, Okla.
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation Tower – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Oklahoma State Capitol Dome – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Sam Noble Museum of Natural History – Norman, Okla.
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- University of Oklahoma Gaylord Memorial Stadium Renovation and Expansion – Norman, Okla.
- University of Oklahoma Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communications, Phase II – Norman, Okla.
Key Oklahoma City Contacts:
Kirk Mammen, Vice President, Area Manager
Bobby Byrd, Director, Preconstruction
Javier Flores, Director, Business Development
Mandie Rowden, Marketing Coordinator