Ethos / Mission
The Flintco Ethos is a snapshot of our company’s culture. The Flintco Ethos has taken into consideration what our company already stands for – safety, integrity, quality, accountability, and honesty – and summarized it into six principles that every Flintco employee should represent every day.
Flintco and Oakridge will be recognized as the leaders in providing construction services to the highest standard of quality for our clients by:
- Doing business fairly and honestly;
- Performing our services with skill and integrity;
- Affording our clients and employees a safe environment;
- Seeking continuous improvement and innovation in our people and our performance;
- Reinvesting in our firm to ensure stability and growth; and
- Being a responsible corporate citizen to our employees and the communities where we work.