University of Oklahoma Gaylord Family Memorial Stadium
University of Oklahoma
HOK, IncFrankfort Short Bruza
Construction Management - At Risk
- This addition increases fan capacity to 80,000 with over 7,000 new seats while perserving the 75-year-old stadium which is considered a shrine by many football fans.
- Renovations include new aluminum bench and chair-back seating, remodel of north end zone academic and administrative offices, new brick and stone facades on north elevation, and new scoreboard and 20 foot diameter clock at north end zone.
- The expansion included 2,200 new club level seats with access to an exclusive club lounge with private elevator and 27 enclosed suites constructed with moveable glass windows.
- Each suite is approximately 14-feet-wide and 30-feet-long with lounge area, closet, television, internal speaker systems and fully equipped service area.
- Private restrooms and an exclusive concourse area are behind the suites.