Oklahoma State University Boone Pickens Stadium
Oklahoma State University
Crafton Tull Sparks
Construction Management - At Risk
- The cosmetic changes in Phase One include demolition and rebuilding of existing restrooms, concession and ticket booths as well as new plaza paving and repairing/painting the existing steel structure.
- The ten private suites, located above the club seats, cater to parties with a more formal setting. While the suites are totally enclosed, the club seats provide partially isolated indoor space as well as approximately 2,300 covered outdoor seats.
- Phase II includes a Suite Level with 32 luxury suites each including a small kitchen area, two rows of seating with motor-operated windows and a sitting area.
- The Club and Suite Levels both contain high-end finishes including granite counters, marble flooring, custom carpet, vinyl wallcoverings and extensive woodwork.
- The final phase of the stadium focuss on the demolition of the existing west endzone stands and making the new bowled-in west endzone a seamless connector to the recently renovated north and south sides.
- The basement under the stands house football operations, locker rooms, meeting rooms, training rooms and the loading dock.
- Above are meeting rooms, coaches offices, 58 suites, a mezzanine and plaza.